The first party (Kuwait International Recruitment Company)
The second party (the applicant who apply for a job search through the website of the first party or the headquarters of the first party)
The third party (the employer - for domestic workers)
The fourth party (the employer - companies or ministries)
Fifth party (domestic workers Agency)
- The second party acknowledges that the papers, documents and information that he submitted to the first party are correct, documented and approved by the competent authorities in the country of the second party. the second party bears full responsibility for the results that occur as a result of any error in the papers, documents and the information the one provided to the first party.
- The third party acknowledges that the papers, documents and information that he submitted to the first party are correct, documented and approved by the competent authorities in the third party’s country. the third party bears full responsibility for the results that occur as a result of any error in the papers, documents and the information the one provided to the first party
- The fourth party acknowledges that the papers, documents and information that he submitted to the first party are correct, documented and approved by the competent authorities in the country of the fourth party. the fourth party bears full responsibility for the results that occur as a result of any error in the papers, documents and the information the one provided to the first party
- The first party undertakes to search for a job for the second party by submitting the resume of the second party registered through the website of the first party by displaying it on the same website for the employer the one requesting employment in the Gulf countries (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Emirates, Oman and Bahrain)
- After the fourth party chooses one of the applicants through the website of the first party, the first party will inform the second party who was chosen with the job offer submitted to him by the fourth party, and the second party has the right to accept or reject the job offer
- In the event that the second party accepts the job that was offered to him, the first party will schedule an interview between the second party and the employer who offered the job to the second party... through a visual communication through the website of the first party or any communication program through The Internet is determined by the first party (That if the first party agree to do the interview )
- The terms, conditions and laws of each employer country with which it was agreed to employ the employee chosen by him from the website of the first party shall apply and this shall be applied between the employer and the employee chosen by the employer from the website of the first party, upon the arrival of the selected employee to the agreed country the one will work in it
- When the fourth party chooses the employees who want to work for him through the first party’s website or through the headquarters of the first party, he pays 69 Kuwaiti dinars + 30% of one month’s salary to the first party for each employee he chooses, and when the employee starts working for the fourth party The employee is under probation for a period of at least one month, and in the event the employee fails the job during the probationary period (and this determines the workforce in the country in which the work is agreed upon), the fourth party has the right not to hand over the employee who failed during the probationary period the salary of the first month, which is the month of the probation period and he has The right to recover the amount that he paid to the first party in exchange for the employee who failed during the probationary period after the fourth party cancels the work contract of the employee who failed the trial, then cancel his residency and deports him from the agreed-upon countries and submits documents proving this to the first party, or after his transfer to another company Through the first party, and the process of recovering the amount is within 21 working days by transferring the specified amount to the fourth party’s bank account or by delivering the specified amount cash to the fourth party at the first party workplace.
- In the event that the fourth party wants to cancel the application contract of any of the employees he chose from the first party website or from the first party headquarters site, the first party has the right to deduct 39 Kuwaiti dinars from the fees paid by the fourth party to the first party for each employee the fourth party wants to cancel his request, Neither party has the right to request a refund from the first party for the value of travel tickets, transportation, or other travel supplies (if any) associated with the employee chosen by the third or fourth party
- The fees that are paid by the third / fourth / fifth party to request a user name and password by the first party website or by the first party workplace, they are not refundable at all, as they are fees for making a user name and password so that the party can who paid the fees to enter with the user name and password for the first party website and search and select from the applicants who applied for a job search for them through the first party Website
- Each party shall abide by the laws and regulations of each country in which it is required to operate
- The fees paid by the applicant for a job search application through the website of the first party or through the headquarters of the first party, they are completely non-refundable fees, and the applicants’ fees for a job search application for them are job search fees and not job fees Through the website of the first party or through the headquarters of the first party, and the selection of applicants for a job application is made by business owners from the third or fourth party
- When the fourth party obtains the employee he chose through the first party website or through the first party headquarters.. the employee will be under probation for a month. If the employee fails the job during the probation period, the fourth party has the right to request a refund of the amount he paid to the first party In return for the employee who failed during the probationary period, after the fourth party cancels the work contract of the employee who failed during the probationary period and cancels his residency, or after his transfer to another party through the first party, and the refund of the amount to the fourth party is within 21 working days, by transferring The amount to the bank account of the fourth party or by delivering the amount in cash by the first party through the workplace of the first party, but the fourth party does not have the right to demand the amount of the travel ticket for the employee who failed the job, and the fourth party has the right not to give a salary to the employee who gave false information to him through The first party's website and failed in the probationary period of one month since the employee began to work for the fourth party
- The work contract must be fixed in writing and in particular shall include the date of the conclusion of the contract, its effective date, the value of the wage, the duration of the contract if it is of a fixed term, and the nature of the work.
- The fifth party undertakes that the papers, documents and information that he submitted to the first party are correct, documented and approved by the competent authorities in the country of the fifth party, and the fifth party bears full responsibility for the results that occur as a result of any error in the papers, proofs and information that he provided to the party the first.
- The second party undertakes to fill in the required data correctly and without any errors and undertakes to attach the required images to the first party's website correctly and in a manner that does not violate the laws of the Gulf countries
- The fifth party undertakes that what is uploaded on its page on the first party’s website is not in violation of the laws of the country in which the fifth party’s workplace is located, and undertakes that what is uploaded from the CV of the domestic worker who, on his part, is a qualified domestic worker ready to work
- The fifth party undertakes upon receiving any request for a domestic worker from the customers of the first party’s website (the third party) to start communicating with the customer (the third party) who sent him a request for a domestic worker from the page of the fifth party on the first party’s website within 3 working days for the agreement and the start Procedures for bringing the domestic worker selected by the third party
- The domestic worker is on probation with the third party for a period of no less than a month since the domestic worker started working for the third party, and the third party has the right to return the domestic worker to the fifth party to whom the worker was brought in if there is an actual reason for the return, under the laws, terms and conditions of a country Fifth party workplace
- The third party undertakes to receive the domestic worker he chose from the special page of the fifth party on the website of the first party, within a maximum day upon the arrival of the domestic worker to the country of the third party
- The third party undertakes to provide suitable housing for the domestic worker he has chosen before the domestic worker arrives in the third party’s country where the domestic worker has agreed to work.
- The third party undertakes to give a day off every week to the domestic worker he chose from the fifth party when the domestic worker started working for the third party
- The third party undertakes not to make the domestic worker chosen by the fifth party to work more than the agreed working hours and within the laws, terms and conditions of the third party agreed to make the domestic worker work in it
- The third party undertakes to allow the domestic worker whom he has chosen to use the mobile phone or other means to communicate with the relatives of the domestic worker during the times when the domestic worker is resting from his work
- The third party undertakes to deliver the agreed salary to the domestic worker at the end of each month and to make the domestic worker sign the receipt of his monthly salary in order to preserve the rights of both parties
- When the third party obtains the employee (domestic worker) that he has chosen through the first party’s website, the employee will be on probation for a period of at least one month. The one who failed during the probationary period, after the third party cancels the work contract of the employee who failed during the probationary period and cancels his residency, or after his transfer to another party through the fifth party
- The fees paid by the fifth party to the first party through the website of the first party in order for the first party to work a user name and password for the benefit of the fifth party are completely non-refundable fees, and the user name and password that was made by the first party for the benefit of the fifth party in order to He can enter the first party’s website to download the photos and CVs of the domestic workers on the page designated for the fifth party on the first party’s website so that the customers of the fifth party (the third party) can choose the domestic workers presented by the fifth party on the page designated for it on the first party’s website and send a request The domestic worker selected for the fifth party for the fifth party to start communicating with the third party who sent a request for a domestic worker from the fifth party, and the procedures for bringing the selected domestic worker begin
- The fifth party pays 49 Kuwaiti dinars to the first party as a monthly subscription fee on the first party’s website, so that the fifth party can display domestic workers on the page designated for it on the first party’s website. The fifth party is not entitled to claim the monthly subscription amount on the first party’s website even if it has not downloaded any photos or CV of the domestic worker assigned to it on the first party website
- The fifth party pays 49 Kuwaiti dinars to the first party, the monthly subscription fee for the first party’s website, through the first party’s website, or through the first party’s workplace or through a payment link by the first party
- In the event that the monthly subscription fee is not paid by the fifth party to the first party within a maximum period of 5 days from the date of the end of the monthly subscription period, the first party has the right to close the page dedicated to the display of domestic workers for the fifth party on the first party’s website without informing the fifth party of that
- The first party website dose not bear responsibility for the lack of required employees for the employers.. as downloading the employees data from the second party and the fifth party is responsibility on of the second party and the fifth party, the employers who did not find what suits them from the required employees on the website of the first party they must search in the website at a later time, as the downloading of the employees data is available 24 hours, and the priority is given to those who chose the required employee first
1. These Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 These terms and conditions (“Our Terms and Conditions”) apply to all competitions announced by Kuwait International Recruitment Company (“Contests”). Each Contest will also have its own terms and conditions such as Contest entry details, opening/closing dates and what type of prize you may receive (“Special Terms”). In the event that the Special Terms conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the Special Terms shall prevail.
- 1.2 We may change the terms and conditions of each competition, as well as these general terms and conditions of the competition, at any time. You should check our website regularly to keep track of any changes that are approved as of the date they are uploaded to the website.
- 1.3 By accessing and subscribing to our website, you agree to be bound by these General Terms and any applicable special conditions.
2. The identity of the advertiser for the contest
- 2.1 Unless any special conditions stipulate otherwise, the advertiser for this competition is the Kuwait International recruitment Company In the event the advertiser is a third party, what is meant by “we” and “us” is both the Kuwait International Employment Company and the party Advertiser.
- 2.2 The Kuwait International Recruitment Company SPC is a company registered in the State of Kuwait and its headquarters is in Kuwait. If you have any inquiries or complaints related to any of our competitions, you can send a WhatsApp message to one of the company’s customer service numbers registered in The site and please state the name of the competition and the subject of the inquiry or complaint clearly.
3. Eligibility rules for our competitions
- 3.1 When the participants are required to sign an exemption or any document before participating in any competition and if the participant is under the age of eighteen, this document shall be signed by the participant’s father or legal guardian before participating in the competition
- 3.2 Requirements regarding minimum and maximum age of entrants are specified in the terms and conditions of any competition.
- 3.3 Certain competitions may have special eligibility requirements, such as providing a passport, residence visa, valid driver's license, physical fitness proof, etc. The eligibility requirements are set out in the terms and conditions of any competition.
- 3.4 The decision to meet the eligibility requirements or not to meet them is our absolute decision and we may require evidence or proof of this from entrants prior to awarding prizes.
- 3.5 The employees of the Kuwait International Employment Company or their family members of the first degree (brothers, sisters, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter and those who were like them in the degree of kinship) are not entitled to participate in any competition; Employees of the third-party award-giving party or their first-degree family members may also not participate in any competition as well.
- 3.6 The participant under the age of eighteen (18) shall have obtained the consent of his parent or legal guardian (he shall also provide us with the details of that consent in case we wish to verify it), and the parent or legal guardian shall represent the minor to perform all actions related to the competition that the minor cannot Initiating it by himself legally, otherwise we will have the right to exclude the unrepresented minor from the competition, or if he wins and the parent or legal guardian declines to represent him, we will have the right to withdraw from awarding him any prize You agree that we are not obligated to accept participation or deliver any prize to any minor participant, who does not show us the legal papers necessary to prove the correctness of his representation by his parent or legal guardian
4. Registration and registration methods
- 4.1 Additional Tariff: Participation in the competition can be via land calls, calls or cellular messages with an additional tariff, where the customer service representative of our company agrees with the applicant for the customer service employee to register the applicant on our website. It is also possible for the applicant to participate by registering On our website directly, by applying for jobs or requesting employees.
- 4.2 Invalid entries: In all competitions, we reserve the right to refuse any entries that are unheard, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise improper. We also reserve the right to refuse Subscriptions that are illegal, inappropriate, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we believe otherwise harm our reputation. We are not liable for any late, lost or wrongly sent subscriptions, including but not limited to text messages, calls or emails that are not received due to technical defects, network congestion or any other reason. Evidence that any postal subscription has been sent shall not be considered as proof that we have received it.
- 4.3 Automated Login: The use of any automated login software or any other mechanical or electrical means that allows any person to re-enter our Website is prohibited.
- 4.4 Names: Participants must enter the website using their legal names. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry using multiple names and ask them to return any prizes they may win.
- 4.5 Multiple Entries: Unless otherwise permitted under any special conditions, no person may enter any competition more than once and no person may enter or participate as a union or on behalf of any other person, union, group, association or company.
- 4.6 Retroactive: If it is discovered that any participant or winner has committed a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and when it is discovered that any person has breached any of the entry restrictions set forth in the Terms, we may exercise our right to disqualify that person and require him to return or compensate any prize until and if the prize is actually awarded and/or offered to the relevant entrant or winner.
- 5.1 In all cases, we reserve the right to substitute said prizes with prizes which we consider to be of generally equivalent value. However, we do not offer cash for non-cash prizes and the winner must accept the prize as presented. In the event that a person under the age of eighteen wins a prize, these terms and conditions along with the competition terms and conditions must be signed by the winner’s parent or legal guardian prior to awarding the prize to him, and we reserve the right to present the prize to the winner’s parent or legal guardian On behalf of the winner.
- 5.2 Where we require entrants or winners to sign a waiver or document prior to offering a prize and that entrant or winner is under the age of eighteen, that document must be signed by the winner's parent or legal guardian before awarding the prize.
- 5.3 All winners are notified of their victory by phone, in writing, or by announcing this on our website or through the means specified in the conditions of the competition.
- 5.4 Each winner receives his prize according to the mechanism and at the place specified by us. We are not responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or delayed due to causes beyond our control.
- 5.5 We reserve the right to request proof of the winner's identity, age and address. In the event that a winner cannot reasonably provide us with proof of identity and age, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner. In the event that you would like someone else to collect the prize on your behalf, you undertake to make any necessary legal documents and to sign any documents we request from you.
- 5.6 We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our competitions or winners from receiving their prizes if any person behaves in unsafe, illegal, antisocial or inappropriate behaviour.
- 5.7 All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes that include tickets for admission to events or events or holidays and similar limited-time benefits must be taken on the dates specified in the relevant Special Conditions. If a winner does not take any part of the prize within the time specified by us (or any relevant third party prize provider), then that part of the prize will be forfeited from the winner. No cash is offered in lieu of the prize or any part of it.
- 5.8 The winner is responsible for any tax paid as a result of awarding or delivering a prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice if this is a concern.
- 5.9 We make no representation or obligation with respect to prizes offered and, to the fullest and maximum extent permitted by law, we have no liability to you in connection with any prize, suitability, merchantability or otherwise.
- 5.10 We are not responsible for fluctuations in prize values. Cash prizes are given by check in the name of the winner. The making of any other arrangements is at our sole discretion.
- 5.11 There are no additional or excess costs or expenses for any prize unless otherwise stated. For example, the award does not include transportation costs to and from a specific location or to a specific event. As for the award that includes accommodation in a place, it is inclusive of the basic accommodation cost only.
6. Holiday Awards
- 6.1 Due to the complexity of holiday prizes, we have special conditions that apply to them. This clause 6 contains these Special Terms. Where the Holiday Prize includes a place for a travel companion (ie the Holiday Prize is offered to the winner and a guest with them), then these Special Conditions also apply to that person.
- 6.2 Holiday prizes are not awarded to persons under the age of eighteen without the written consent of the person's parent or legal guardian and unless the parent or legal guardian accompanies the winner.
- 6.3 Each winner or (if applicable) his/her companion traveling with him is responsible for providing, at his own expense, all appropriate insurances (including but not limited to health and travel insurance) that are deemed necessary. Unless stated otherwise, all insurance, money, and other expenses are the responsibility of the winner and are not offered as part of the holiday prizes. Unless otherwise stated, holiday prizes include airfare and accommodation only.
- 6.4 Holiday prizes do not include airport departure or government taxes. It must be paid for by the winner or their companion traveling with them.
- 6.5 The winner and his companion traveling with him must possess a valid passport supported by the relevant visas and not have expired within a period of at least six (6) months following the proposed date of travel. These passports, or their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their legitimate right to travel to and from the relevant country or countries. The passport control authority in the country reserves the right to refuse entry to the winner and/or the companion to which he is traveling. We have no responsibility to ensure that you will be able to travel to the destination to which you have won travel nor any costs incurred in the event that you are refused entry to the relevant country.
- 6.6 It is the responsibility of each winner or (if applicable) their companion traveling with them to familiarize themselves with any travel warnings issued by their own government and to determine their willingness to accept the risk of traveling to the destination at which they won a holiday. We are not liable for any losses or damages suffered by the winner or their traveling companion (if applicable) resulting from the failure to observe any travel warnings issued by their country's government.
- 6.7 The winner or his companion traveling with him (if applicable) shall abide by and be responsible for obtaining vaccinations and comply with any health laws required at the destination to be traveled.
- 6.8 We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any winner or his/her traveling companion (if applicable) in the event that the winner or his/her traveling companion (if applicable) is unable to travel as a result of official travel warnings or warnings in effect on Travel to the country and/or countries to which he won travel. In particular, we are not responsible for providing an alternative to that prize, or compensating its value in cash, or providing any other compensation when the winner or his companion traveling with him (if applicable) is unable to travel for any reason.
- 6.9 The winner or their companion traveling with them (if applicable) must comply with any conditions or restrictions of the airlines, passport providers or venues contained in the conditions of any holiday prizes, including any insurance policy related to that flight. In particular, all subscribers must abide by the health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and legislative requirements.
- 6.10 The holiday prize must be taken within six (6) months of the relevant competition closing date, or within the time specified in the Special Conditions if they specify otherwise, or the prize will be voided.
7. Event Awards
- 7.1 Where the prize in any competition includes the winner's attendance (or tickets to attend) to an event, the winner acknowledges that we shall have no liability or responsibility in the event that such event is canceled, changed or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or accompanying guests) will not be able to attend the relevant event, we are under no obligation to exchange the prize for cash or exchange tickets for another.
- 7.2 Participants wishing to participate in any competition that includes, or the prize for which includes, the performance of games or physical challenges, must inform us of any medical conditions and we may ask the participant at our sole discretion, and as a condition of entering the competition or obtaining the prize, to do the following: (a) undergo a medical examination by a medical professional to whom we consent and obtain a disease-free certificate to participate in such competition and/or be awarded a prize; Wow (b) To sign a legal document to absolve us of any liability and on a form provided by us for the purpose of participating in that competition and/or obtaining the prize.
- 7.3 For prizes that include a celebrity “meet and greet,” the prize may be subject to the celebrity’s presence in question or the laws imposed by that celebrity and we have no liability for the winner’s inability or inability to attend the “meet and greet” session that is arranged or provided at any date and we do not offer any alternative prize, cash compensation or any other compensation for it.
8. Unclaimed Prizes
- 8.1 All prizes must be claimed within ten (10) working days from the date of announcing his victory by means of one of the means of communication with us, or as otherwise stipulated in the special conditions. We reserve the right to offer unclaimed prizes after this period to an alternate winner or not to offer them at all.
- 8.2 If you claim a prize via a “withheld number” line, you must provide us with your contact details, otherwise we may not be able to contact you and therefore you will not receive your prize.
9. Advertising and personal information
- 9.2 If the entrant is required to provide personal information of a third party as part of his entry or participation in any contest, each entrant shall ensure that the person providing his personal data to us consents to this and communicates with us in connection with the relevant contest.
- 9.3 One of the conditions for entering our competitions is that we have the right to announce the names and places of residence of the winners.
- 9.4 The winners also acknowledge that the information about them that is announced may also be provided to third party prize providers for the purpose of promoting their participation in the competition and the presentation of those prizes.
10. Photographs and videos
- 10.1 In the event that any competition requires the entrant to place an image or video as part of his entry or participation in the competition (collectively, the “Photo”), then: (a) Entrant warrants that he is the person shown in the photograph or that he has the prior consent of the person in the photograph by submitting his photograph as part of entering the competition; (b) the entrant agrees that we have the right to publish and advertise his image in any media (including without limitation the Internet) at all times without any restrictions or limitations throughout the world and not only for the purpose of the competition; (c) Subscriber acknowledges that we may modify the image at our sole discretion; (d) Subscriber acknowledges our right to use Subscriber's name, photo and personal information in addition to his photo; (e) the subscriber agrees not to take any action against us or make any claims or bring any claims against us or us for the infringement or infringement of any proprietary and/or personal rights as a result of our use of his image in any way; (f) the subscriber unconditionally waives his right to request or obtain a provision to prevent or restrict our use of his image; And
- 11.1 In the event that any prize is awarded by way of a drawing, the winners will be chosen at random from among all valid entries in the Contest (unless a shorter period is specified under the Special Conditions) within 60 days from the closing date of the Contest.
- 11.2 In the event that we learn that a person has been selected as a winner more than once, that person will be awarded a one-time prize and other draws for the same name will be cancelled.
- 12.1 By entering our competitions, all participants, including you, will: (a) assign to us all of their rights (including current and future copyrights) in their access to all media (including, without limitation, the Internet), whether existing or future; (b) agree not to claim any moral rights in connection with their entry into the Contest (where and when such rights are recognized) against us or against our assigns, licensees or successors; (c) they warrant to us that their entry into our competitions does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights and that it does not contain anything immoral, offensive or threatening and that they indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising in the event of non-compliance with or correctness of the above. In the event that it is appropriate to do so, we reserve the right, but are not obligated to (without limiting the undertaking and indemnification of the subscriber as mentioned above) to display, liquidate and/or monitor the information provided by the subscriber, and to modify, reject, cut or remove it; And (d) They confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the above rights and that they have obtained all consents and authorizations necessary to grant us those rights.
- 12.2 For the avoidance of doubt, all rights granted in the name and ownership of the Contest and Contest Form are our sole property and we may use them in our sole discretion.
13. Manipulation and other matters
- 13.1 If a Contest cannot run as planned due to any (but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorized interference, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other reasons beyond our control. In a manner that affects or harms the administration, safety, fairness or integrity of any Contest or its proper execution, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Contest and/or any withdrawals, withdrawals or provision relating to the Contest and/or disqualify any individual who has caused (either directly or indirectly) with that problem.
14. Contest End
- 14.1 We may modify or terminate the Terms of a Contest at any time at our sole discretion without assuming any liability to any Contestant or any other person. We do not offer any prizes in the event of any contest being terminated.
15. Decisions are final
- 15.1 All of our decisions regarding any competition and/or awarding of prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence shall be conducted in this regard with any subscriber or any other person.
- 15.2 All final outcomes, disputes, questions or concerns will be dealt with by us, or by law if applicable, through independent arbitration.
- 15.3 In the event that a contest requires voting, the accuracy of the results obtained and published by us is final, binding and undisputed.
16. Non-enforcement of terms and conditions
- 16.1 Our inability to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions in any case(s) shall not create any claim or confer a right to take any action by any entrant or winner, nor shall it constitute a waiver of any of our rights thereon.
17. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 17.1 Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, representations and obligations express or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- 17.2 To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and have no liability to any entrant or winner in connection with or arising out of any competition whatsoever, including any costs, expenses, forfeiture prizes, damages or other liability, provided that the Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph 17 also applies to any prizes offered by third parties.
- 17.3 If any provision of these General Terms (or any Special Terms) is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
18. The Law
- 18.1 These general conditions (or any special conditions) are governed by the laws of the State of Kuwait
And from the general terms and conditions of the site and the competition